What information is required for audio distribution?
- Album name, artist name, track name(s)
- ISRC Code (if you do not have, we will provide you for free)
- UPC Code (if you do not have, we will provide you for free)
- Release Date
- Genre and sub-genre
- Album language
- Lyrics copyright ownership ratio
- Lyrics copyright company (Original Publisher of the lyrics)
- Composition copyright ownership ratio
- Composition Copyright Company (Original Publisher of the composition)
- Singer/Performer copyright ownership ratio
- Label (if you have)
- Album P-line and C-line
What are the supported audio file types?
We accept at least 44,1 khz 16bit WAV files with maximum file size of 750MB. The WAV file is a high quality audio format and is required on our partner channels.
I already have music in China. Can I still use your distribution services to distribute my music?
We can still distribute your music if you already have your music on Tencent (TME): QQ, Kuwo, Kugou and/or Netease. Because of our exclusivity with Mainland China, we cannot distribute music that is already on Chinese platforms, with the exception of ...
I don't have the lyrics to my song. Can I still distribute my music?
Lyrics are a major requirement for the Chinese Distribution Service Providers (DSP's). Given that China is a high-context culture, lyrics are required for each and every song distributed through our platform. No music will be accepted without lyrics. ...
Does Musicinfo distribute physical releases?
No, Musicinfo does not distribute physical releases, we only distribute digital ones.
Will Musicinfo inform me when my music has reached the distribution phase?
Musicinfo is not able to inform you when your music is out for distribution, as the service providers do not notify Musicinfo when your music has been launched online. After your music has been distributed, You can wait 5-6 weeks and do either of the ...